Monday, July 16, 2012

Indoor Days

Unsurprisingly, I've had another boring day indoors doing virtually nothing. As I was up the previous night until about 2am chatting with Nick, I was dead tired today.

This morning I actually finished Diablo 3 on Normal Mode, and I'm kind of proud of myself. Except I beat it with Nick and died at the very last second while defeating the final boss, which was kind of a fail. Oh well. I would have been very sad if I had been playing by myself and that happened.

 Since it was Monday I had to tutor, which wasn't that bad I suppose. The girls still don't know their basic multiplication tables and it's really annoying. That and apparently their addition facts aren't so good either. It was a very draining two hours.

I also did some AP Euro work today, which really wasn't that bad but was kind of annoying. What I dislike about AP Euro is that it's really being taught out of one book. It seems like a rather limited view into a subject in which there are many points of view, and no "right" one in my opinion. After all, what one author thinks is a triumph others think is a total disaster. The one book also has a lot of explicit material in it that isn't required, but still makes me a bit uncomfortable. It's odd to think such things would be written about. History is not kind to some individuals at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment