Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Oh, Exams

Why hello there,

This is just a quick post because I finished my Chinese exam like half an hour early, which is extremely worrisome if you ask me. I can't decide if I feel like I did poorly or did extremely well, but I know I missed at least one thing. This exam didn't feel very comprehensive of the second semester- really more the last unit. Which I should have known (my teacher did this last semester) and should have prepared for.
That being said, I'm still waiting to do the spoken part of my exam, which I either rock or completely fail at every time I do it. Starting to wonder if she's completely forgotten about me, considering I'm on my computer which makes me look "done".

My dance exam is next, which is kind of terrifying. Mostly because I finished choreographing my solo around 11pm last night and I'm not certain if part of it is physically possible. So, hopefully I won't break my ankles trying it today, or performing it later. At least I get to have my hair up in a bun right now, which makes me feel pretty ^_^

Something that doesn't make me feel  pretty right now is my new tech club sweatshirt. While I love that it says "Got Gaff?" on it and is very fuzzy/warm, it's a little too fuzzy. I kind of am covered in black fuzz! Which is to be expected considering it was a warm morning and I was sweating and all that... but seriously, a fuzzy ballet dancer is not a happy one. Should have known better...

No comments:

Post a Comment