Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Dragging Days

I am rather surprised that it is only Tuesday today. Yesterday seems like it had gone on forever, which was strange considering it was an "easy day" for me. Dance was really annoying- I really dislike choreography and would rather learn someone else's than actually create my own. Not to mention I have to choreograph in a particular style, which is irritating overall. Thankfully, I didn't have to do anything in Chinese class, so ultimately I didn't do anything.

The year is almost over, which is another thing that continues to surprise me. For whatever reason, I have felt that for most of the year that Sophomore year would never end. Time has sped up recently, which is weird considering each day feels so long. For example, I'm currently in third period... which feels like it has been eons. Yet, prom was about a month ago, I turned 16 a bit over a week ago, and I have finals in another week. I can't decide if I am glad the year is ending... I guess I'd say yes because that means summer is approaching, but at the same time I like hanging out with my friends. While it's nice that there is social networking to keep in touch with people, I'd rather spend time with people in person.

On that note, I have a lot of work I should be doing. I have fetal pig sketches, a biology project, an English essay and a math test Thursday. Not to mention that finals are what, next week?

So I shouldn't be posting again any time soon, because I ought to be studying. We'll see how that goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment