Monday, September 2, 2013

Discoveries

I've made some interesting discoveries recently! Since I don't feel like structuring a decent post, I'm going to list them below.

1. Cold Creme. Seriously, this stuff is amazing. I've used it to get stage makeup off my face since I started ACAS, but I never considered using it beyond that. However, I've been washing my face with it in the evenings and my skin has been nice and soft. Even though I've heard mineral oil is not good for your skin, it hasn't done anything bad to mine yet. The stuff is really greasy though.

2. Demi Lovato can actually sing. Somebody sent me a "Disney Stars with Actual Talent" email as part of a chain, and I was really impressed.

3. No matter how good you are at what you do, you're going to have an idiot's momenta and forget everything. I could not remember how to turn on the lights to the auditorium today for the life of me.

4. A surprising number of people marry their high school or college sweethearts. Not sure why, but all these stories keep popping up. Isn't that strange?

5. Cliff Bars have 22 grams of sugar... and a Hershey bar has 24. Lovely. Glad to know my school isn't selling "candy" anymore in the hopes that the school gets more "healthy".


Well, there you go. Anything surprise you here?

No comments:

Post a Comment