Tuesday, January 31, 2012

School Type Stuff

If anyone can tell me where I got the title of the blog from, I'll give you internet cookies. As usual, I'm only blogging because I'm bored and I don't really feel like studying Chinese. Or revising English. Or... you get the idea.

My dad got home last night and I'm pretty happy about it. I obviously couldn't mention it on here until he got back, but he's been pretty busy lately. Somehow he still managed to get up and make me breakfast, though. Either that or he couldn't sleep, whichever one he wants to believe.

This makes getting my English project, which is based entirely around him. So, instead of sorting through interviews (my uncle acts like Dad has godlike powers, somewhere up there with Athena), I can just ask him for information! I didn't realise it until now, but the project was extremely difficult without being able to talk to all the time. Hopefully I'll stop writing random stuff now and start writing proper facts.

My mom went to an interim meeting last night and came home really excited for me. I think it's safe to say that I'm anticipating Japan to be awesome. Now I'll shut up about it, because it feels like I mention it in every blog post. Probably because I do.

Today is a pep rally, which is also known as a 'Let's Waste Time' rally. While I'm being a good little sophomore and supporting my class in green, I couldn't care less about this whole ordeal. For whatever reason (because I was a cheerleader?), I actually had school spirit in my old school. Not feeling it with the Eagles though. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment