Thursday, January 26, 2012

Tech-y Tech-inesss

While I should be studying for my Chinese quiz tomorrow, I have instead decided to blog about how cool Tech Club is. I joined it relatively recently, yet it feels like I've been in the club for a while because the people are all pretty cool. Tech Club does all the lights, sound, backstage work and camera for school productions. We also have a pretty good time waiting around backstage.

The best part about Tech, in my opinion, is the people. Like all of SAS, we (I think I have my 20 hours, or I'm close, so it's 'we') come from completely different backgrounds. Everyone is completely unique. While I feel that most of the people in my school are essentially copies of each other, Techies are all different. They are quirky, they have flaws. They aren't the popular kids walking down the halls clutching designer purses. Nope, they yo-yo and laugh at weird things like Hetalia (which 2 of them like other than me).

Techies are the people I've been trying to find at SAS, the ones who don't really care how weird we all are. As long as you do your work (or sing along to the music, while working), you're good to go.

Are there things I don't like about Tech? Sure. Stage bricks are heavy.

Am I glad that Mari dragged me into Tech? You bet.

No comments:

Post a Comment