Wednesday, January 11, 2012

PSATs, Careers, Procastination

Well, I don't want to do my Molecular Biology homework even though it's due tomorrow and it's currently 10pm.

I got my PSAT score today! I'm not going to post the mark, but it's not as bad as I expected it to be. I sort of ran out of patience for the test at some points and bubbled random answers. Which is exactly NOT what one is supposed to do. This got me thinking about college again, and I've decided to try to go to a college in the UK.

In that case, it would be University. Basically, in the British system one goes directly into one's major instead of waffling about during Freshman year.  This quite possibly means I would never have to take science again. A few years ago this may have made me sad, but after some really awful science courses (including my current one) I think it's safe to say I don't like science. So, in my constant quest to decide what I want to be when I grow up, I've searched the internet for information. While it would be cool to become an ambassador, I think I'll end up getting a PhD in History of some sort with the intent to teach at post-secondary level. Doesn't that sound fancy?

Another option is law, but my current law class is so boring I don't know if I could do law for a living. Also, the American justice system just seems kind of weird to me now that I know more about it. So maybe no law for me.

Regarding Bali photos... heh... I haven't had the time to sort through them. Homework depending, it will happen over the weekend. I'm sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment