Sunday, January 29, 2012

It's Alive!

... Well, now it's Sunday.

So, yesterday I went to the Singapore Expo and saw the Song 'moving mural' thing. That's a terrible description of it, but basically it's this really famous scroll painting that some artists made massive, projected onto a huge wall, and made the people move. Not just walking around or anything. No, they were living. Riding horses, trading, playing drinking games, and boating. It was the coolest thing ever.

Mr. Burell and my new friend Joy were also there. We spent a long time looking through the pre-exhibit artifacts as well as the scroll itself. There was also one of the original copies of the scroll at the expo- we stood in line for practically half an hour waiting to see it. I'm tired and have done a poor job explaining this. So here's the link: http://singaporeexpo.com.sg/2011/10/17/a-magnificent-ancient-chinese-city-comes-to-life-before-your-eyes/

It was nice seeing Mr. Burell again. I really miss his class. It was really interesting, and I learned a lot.

Afterwards, we all ate prawn mee. I'd actually like to know if they are feeling a bit ill this evening... I know I am >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment