Sunday, January 15, 2012

10 Things

Because I'm too lazy to do a proper update...
  1. Started new dance classes on Saturday at Dance Ensemble Singapore
  2. Realised that due to Chinese New Year, I will miss a whole month of classes at DES
  3. Did all my homework but Chinese homework this weekend
  4. Discovered in law class that I'm quite Utilitarianist (apparently not a proper word)
  5. Therefore, the whole class full of senior deadbeat males does not like me
  6. Had crepes at school. Twice. Yum!
  7. Had imported-from-USA creme soda in school!!
  8. Successfully walked into a wall while talking to a friend
  9. Joined Tech Club this week and got 4 service hours. All I really did was move a chair and push some buttons.
  10. Managed to not fall asleep at school at all last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment