Saturday, December 14, 2013

COLLEGE ANNOUCEMENT

Well hello  fine folks of the Internet,


Yes, it's 2am Singapore time. I just wanted to post that I'm officially in Boston University's class of 2018!

Well, it's the next morning and I am less tired now. I announced on Facebook that I got in and so far have about 90 likes, which is crazy. It's funny how people you don't know too well congratulate you as if you are their best friend. Well, I'm looking forward to going Back to Boston! I made a new blog called backtoboston2018.blogspot.com that is currently really lame. But that will be my new blog when I go to university. After all, it doesn't make sense to write on "Sent to Singapore" when I no longer live here.

I'm in a good mood today. Didn't sleep that much last night, but that's okay. Going to celebrate with a cup of bubble tea!!

No comments:

Post a Comment