Thursday, June 28, 2012

Hello, Again

Wow, it has been a very, very long time since I have posted anything on this blog. Unsurprisingly, I've been busy and lazy. Naturally that is a bad combination, and results in very little being done. So, here's a list post (again, darn it) because I don't feel like organising my thoughts. 

1. Today I met up with Sam, which was fun. We swam, played Rock Band, and played table tennis. 
2. I'm terrible at Rock Band on the guitar and drums. Just... terrible. 
3. I then had dinner with my dance friends. 
4. And met up with my dance teacher Ms Carrie, who is still a mentor to me. 
5. I might see Jackie again tomorrow. 
6. AP Euro homework is annoying. 
7. Bedford is pretty boring. Nothing changed. 
8. I went shopping! Which is wonderfully exciting. 


... There we go. That's my little update. 

No comments:

Post a Comment