Sunday, April 14, 2013

Sunday Sweetheart

Today was a really boring day. I woke up around time for lunch, then decided it would be a good idea to try and do some homework. Too bad BLACKBOARD, the website we use to get our homework off of, was down! Ultimately I started trying to do a practice SAT, which was extremely boring. I think that's the problem with the SAT- it's not horrifically hard, it's just dull.

This evening my dad and I did a prom dress shoot. I can't post pictures yet in case Hansen reads this blog, since he can't see the dress early! He was downtown at some point today and dropped off a snack for me... macaroons! Except that I didn't realise he had left something at my doorstep and left them outside for a couple of hours... Well, they still taste good. I love macaroons, but my dad can't eat them because they have almond flour. More for me and my mom!

So, Hansen wins the newly-created "Natalie Award" of Sunday Sweetheart ^.^


Can't wait for prom! Six days to go :)

No comments:

Post a Comment