Monday, April 1, 2013

Entertainment

Yesterday my mother and I ran around trying to look for shoes for prom. We actually picked up a pair in Sri Lanka, but they turned out to be the wrong colour. So now I have three pairs of shoes purchased for prom (though only one pair is the right colour) and one pair of nude heels for everyday where. I'm really not certain how this happens, but women have the amazing ability to buy an extraordinary amount of shoes. 


It's April 1st, which means in theory there's going to be pranks and such. However, as far as I can remember, SAS doesn't have a huge prank culture. In my old town I remember the French teacher telling everyone that people used to stick little paper fish to each other's backs on April Fool's Day. However, she made that up and successfully pranked over half the school. It was pretty brilliant, though many seniors were upset that she beat them out in the "best prank of the year". 

Mondays are either the best day of the week or the worst day of the week, and at the moment it feels somewhere in between. I pin curled my hair again, but due to Singapore's stupid humidity it's already falling out. Not really certain where my vintage fascination came from, but it's entertaining me.

Hmm... I feel like a song is appropriate today. 





No comments:

Post a Comment