Friday, November 15, 2013

Tasty Things I've Eaten Lately

A-nom-nom-nom-nom-nom~

I've been eating loads of tasty things lately, for whatever reason. Part of the reason is because I've been eating out a lot lately since people have been away, but that's alright.


  • Japanese rice. I made this at home. While I've actually been eating this stuff for a while, I realised that washing it three or four times really makes a difference in texture and taste. It's very yummy~
  • Sushi. Ichiban Boshi sushi is tasty, and I don't eat it very often. You get to pick out what you want and put it in a box. The cucumber roll is $0.60 per two, which is pretty darn nice. 
  • Sticky rice. My history teacher just gave us some. Nothing to complain about. 
  • Strawberry fruit bubble tea. Not healthy, but sweet and delicious. I love this stuff. 
  • Japanese style fish. Not totally sure how they make it so good.
  • Chicken rice at Far East Plaza. It's on the top floor and always has a queue. DELICIOUS
  • Kway Teow at my school. I've mentioned it before, but so tasty~ I like the chicken-veggie type
  • Carrots and Peanut butter. Just try it. 
  • Watermelon. Had some at breakfast and it was really good. 
  • In Thailand... Thai tea! I've never had anything quite like it. Super tasty and pretty coloured. 
  • Taiyaki at Great World City. The new place in the food court actually puts red bean throughout the whole thing, not just a dot in the middle. 
Crap, now I'm hungry in social studies!

No comments:

Post a Comment