Tuesday, May 7, 2013

So Busy~

Wow, it seems like everything has been coming at me all at once. School, exam pressure, drama and general chaos seems to keep me from writing. Actually, I'm writing a short story for Science Fiction class. If I get a good grade on it, I'll put a link up to it on here. It's not the most original story, but it's conceptually not that difficult so I can make it quirky.

I don't want to do my homework. Classes that teach how to take an exam are pointless and do nothing to prepare anyone for the future. That is, unless the future is formulaic ways to get through life. If that's life, then I'll throw in the towel now.

Anyways, I'm almost seventeen! I feel the need to keep reminding everyone of this. It's kind of funny because my friend Marianna is a month younger than me but a foot taller. I have decided this balances everything out, though I think she disagrees.

It's funny to have a friend that's physically the total opposite from you. Marianna is super tall, while I am short. She's got really think hair, but mine's longer. Her eyes are pretty, big and blue while mine are all Asian looking. We have decided that if we could combine some of our features and equalize the height out, we'd make a really good-looking girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment