Friday, June 17, 2011

Tick Tock

Hey everyone,

So it's basically just hit me that it's June, and that I'm  moving in UNDER A MONTH! I guess this realization is from locker clean-outs... it just kind of made everything final. Speaking of final, I have Finals next week, which I really need to cram for. Goodie.

The house has been painted and boxes are in the process of being packed. We had our front stairs re-done so now they'll all grey and smooth instead of falling apart and sand colored. Our kitchen is mostly for storing things that we don't know where else to put, and our couches have been long gone, making watching TV significantly less laid-back. I don't have a chair for my desk so I've been using boxes and the floor for a school desk, which is kind of annoying. There's a lot I want to do before I move, which is mostly hanging out with friends before I leave. And celebrating a friend's sweet 16 practically 2 months early.

Yesterday was my last time helping out in the CASE preschool and today was my last time helping out in the LABBB classroom. I'm really missing it already and hope I can find a similar program in Singapore.

If the LABBB kids are reading this, I hope you guys know that you are quite possibly some of the coolest kids I have ever met in my life. I've learned so much from being in your classroom, and you've all really helped me grow as an individual.  I'm going to miss you all so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment