Thursday, June 23, 2011

23 Days

Hey there,

Oh goodness. If I've counted right, I'm only here in Bedford for another 23 more days! Naturally, that means a lot of packing and getting ready, while trying to hang out with friends before I go. Here's the problem... I'm not done with finals yet! My last final is tomorrow thankfully but honestly this whole thing is slightly crazy. I was supposed to be out Thursday of LAST week! Silly snow days.

Quick update: Mom is still trying to fix up the house as fast as she can. None of us have really packed up our rooms or anything-there's been way too much to do. Instead, we're multi-tasking as a family to finish off my end-of-the-year Tsai Centre Chinese dance performance. Which I really need to practice my dances for. I guess I'll do that after I finish studying.

There's a lot that has to be done in practically no time at all, the movers are coming some time next week and then we're in a hotel until we go. Once we're in the hotel, there will hopefully be hang out time instead of panic time. We'll see how it goes.

Sorry I've haven't really been posting, as you can tell, life is just hectic, but not actually that interesting. Don't worry, it'll get more interesting once I'm actually in Singapore :D

No comments:

Post a Comment