Sunday, June 5, 2011

Packing

It's been a while... again

I mean, there's not that much to say about SINGAPORE, so I didn't feel the need to post. It's probably worth posting something now though. We have had painters this week doing pretty much the whole house, including my room, the dining and living room. I'll post pictures eventually. Since the paint fumes were awful we were at a Marriott, which made homework rather complicated!

Everything is in boxes now. We did a lot of sorting for the painters, which is kind of a major pain because we have to sort again for the movers!

On an unrelated note, I was in my school's Multicultural Assembly performance on Friday. I did my competition solo 3 times because there were three shows, one per grade. Then this really cool African dancer/drummer guy did a drum/dance demo-class with the performers (because we missed the regular grade demo). It was awesome... though I have to say, African dance is really different than anything I've ever done.

I'll post again when something interesting comes up, or when I actually take pictures of the newly painted house. Whichever comes first.

No comments:

Post a Comment