Monday, October 21, 2013

Right... I Have a Blog

Well, I've been really bad about posting lately. The school play is finally over, so maybe I'll have a bit more time for a few weeks or so before the dance show really picks up. I can't remember if I'm mentioned it before, but the play was "The Crucible" and the dance show is "Alice in Wonderland". I video switched the Crucible, which was incredibly time consuming but ultimately worked out alright. In Alice I'm the dormouse (the mouse in the teapot), which has turned out to be a lot of dancing because I can join random dances without being recognised. In the introduction I dance as one of the Alices, and I do so later when she grows and shrinks. It's kind of cool.

School has been a whirlwind. I'm trying to finish up my AP European History paper for the Concord Review, which I've been trying to do for the past year... quite literally. Then there's the darn Common App, which apparently hasn't been working for anyone. I feel like submitting on the 26th might be cutting it close, but I haven't finished my essays yet. They are mostly done, but I just want to keep tweaking.

I'm also nervous about my SAT score, which will be released on the 24th. It could be a real determining factor for if I can get into the honours college at BU, which would be a neat experience if I got in. Can't get my hopes up too much about anything really, since it all depends on the other people who apply as well! College applications is royally exhausting. After I get in, I am going to bake myself cookies. It doesn't matter where I get in... the cookies will be baked!


No comments:

Post a Comment