Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Busy House-Finding Day

Can someone please explain to me why house-hunting is so tiring?
After breakfast this morning, Kamilla the real estate agent/relocation agent picked us up. We visited SAS, and I have to say, it was unbelievable. More about that when I can get a video to actually post and work.
Then we saw 5 different potential residences and I very skillfully did not actually take pictures of them. Sorry. But I can describe them. All three apartments had access to facilities (giant pool, gym, tennis courts) and white marble living room floors. In addition, they had balconies, which had these holes in the floor for plant pots. Essentially, pits for one to fall into. Also, the apartments had elevators that took you up to your specific apartment based on your key. Freaking awesome. 

1. House. Literally half a second away from SAS. Did not have an oven. WTF?
2. Cluster house, 3 stories. Enough stairs to whip anyone into shape. Was in the middle of no where with  no bus stop and no SAS bus. How practical.
3. Apartment, my personal favorite. Really open with lots of sunshine. And the building looks super cool, if I can get a picture I will.
4. Apartment. The view was fabulous- the guard house. And the layout was really weird confusing (I want an apartment, not a maze)!
5. Apartment. Was really nice, but the master bedroom tiny. Huge living room area but was near a crazy amount of construction. 


No comments:

Post a Comment