Friday, June 6, 2014

I Graduated

Well, it's been two days since I graduated from high school, and it's been a whirlwind. I successfully walked across the stage, shook hands with the principal, and got my diploma. I currently have no idea where said diploma is, but it's floating around my house somewhere. Good enough.

Below is the Senior Video, which is tradition. My class was super lucky to get an awesome film guy, as well as a great animator, to create this video. Check it out, it's pretty darn awesome. I tie my pointe shoes in it and do a kick. However, I'm not the girl walking away with the pointe shoes... my legs aren't that long!





Since graduation, I feel like I've been partying and sleeping non-stop. It's strange how much freer I feel now that I'm not in high school. I can do what I want and hang out with who I'd like... the social boundaries are gone.

WOOHOO! I GRADUATED!

No comments:

Post a Comment