Thursday, September 27, 2012

Days Slip Past

It's been a while.

Life has gotten rather hectic lately. I don't sleep as much as I'd like, which is annoying. Ultimately  though things are good. I've had a very cheerful past couple of days (though the evenings haven't been so great). There's no reason for it, but for the most part I've had a lot of energy. I also think I'm addicted to tea, but that's okay.

Things haven't really changed here. Tech has gotten extremely time consuming (stupid stage work), but at the end of the day it's not that bad. I'm meeting new people who are all very interesting. I've got an AP Euro test tomorrow that I'm pretty freaked out about. It's worth a lot of my grade. I just studied for well over two hours, though, so this is my break.

I've still been blogging lately, just not on this blog.

www.gotgaff.blogspot.sg

My boyfriend Nick and I write it together. Well, we alternate. It's fun.

I think I'll start trying to post here again weekly as a minimum.


Sorry this post is short. There really hasn't been a lot going on.

Though on a random note, I've started really reading my horoscope again. I haven't done this since  9th grade and it's entertaining. Sometimes it's more correct than others. While I know it's a load of lies, the weird Murphy's Law thing works. . Being told you're going to have a good day somehow makes it happen!

(According to Nick, it's because you remember only the good things that happened in your day).

No comments:

Post a Comment