Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Turkey!

I had the most amazing trip in Turkey. Sorry I didn't blog about it sooner. I've included many photos in this post, all of which are mine by copyright. So please don't steal them. 

Anyways, Turkey is the land of eating olives for breakfast. No, okay, it's also full of wonderful people, a very interesting culture, and many historical sites. Did you know Troy was in Turkey? The Akropolis? Not many people do, since we see them as "Greek" sites. 

I made an awesome group of friends on the trip who I won't forget any time soon. I don't have permission to post their photos here, but they were honestly the most wonderful people to spend time with. I already miss the poker and Go-Fish. 

Without further ado....



Blue Mosque

Fairy Chimneys

Grand Bazaar Gate 1

Lights in the Grand Bazaar

Underground City, had some really old churches
Cleopatra Pools


Akropolis

Near the Mevlana Museum

All the dried fruits!

Dancing in Troy while representing Boston University like a boss. 

Hope you enjoyed the photos!


No comments:

Post a Comment