Monday, December 31, 2012

Things I did in 2012


Things I did in 2012 (not in order):

-        Started Tech Theatre
-        Performed in “Addicts Anonymous”
-        Went on my first date
-        Got a boyfriend ^.^
-        Went to prom
-        Turned 16
-        Went back to the USA
-        Saw shows on Broadway
-        Started my junior year of high school
-        Lost my phone
-        Went to Myanmar
-        Went to New Zealand
-        Tried wine
-        Got lost on the MRT (oops)
-        Helped tourists navigate
-        Drank lots of bubble tea
-        Reconfirmed my love of Middle-earth

Things I’m Going to Do/ Want to Do in 2013:

-        Go to London
-        Get into college
-        Dance
-        Learn to act
-        See what happens with modeling
-        Learn to snowboard again
-        Break my habit of procrastination
-        Learn more Chinese


No comments:

Post a Comment