Saturday, March 26, 2011

Welcome to My Blog

Hello,


So if you can't tell by now, I'm still trying to figure this whole blog thing out. A bunch of people have suggested that I start a blog that follows this overseas move to Singapore. As my kitchen is getting re-done in preparation for selling the house, I figured this is a decent time to start.


Things that have already happened:
-Got bunny adopted out
-Figured out how to get bird adopted out
-Got accepted into SAS (Singapore American School)
-Donated a ton of stuff. More to come


Well, I have no idea how this will end up. When thing get more interesting, I'll be posting more often.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Natalie!!! You won't have to worry about SNOW very soon!!! Instead it will be rain and warmth!! Get those toes ready for sandals year round just like the Cali girls!!! Lots of love oxox. Love, Cali girl (ie your aunt!!!).

    ReplyDelete